Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wazzup!!!

Guess what!!!Today I woke up at 4am!!!!Woohoo!!!...I'm so cool(hehe)....slept at 12am...4 hours only and i'm still feeling quite alive today!!!Yeah...but I wanna try beat my record of going for 25 hours without sleep...Okok...I woke up and read the free copy of 'Today' newspaper delivered to my house every single day(THANK U!!!)....then I turned 'Lucy' on...and played till about 6.20...and then slept for 20 mins...(hahahaha)....Luckily I was able to turn up on time today....Did some stretching exercises before classes began....quite relaxing to me....but some people hate it(hahah)

Then there was Math for 2 periods but frankly today has been the 1st time I was able to absorb so much information....and I also stared at someone today(in a good way of course)...but I won't tell ya!!sorry...hehe!!

I had fun too during SS as the topics we were discussing today were 'HOT'...about population growth or something...anyways I loved it....

School ended in a great way today...there was a performance by a productions company or something...nevertheless it was great...how I wished I was the in one on stage...but with a band performance lah...not into dance folktales or whatever...

After school...erm...what did I do???

It was so wonderful that I forgot(hehe!!)

Go figure it out yourself...haha...gotta blast!!!